From Dan Kimball’s facebook post this week:
“If I wasn’t in the lead role of the whole church, I would want to be the college pastor. So much happens in that time of life and questions and challenges and idealism and thinking. I am very thrilled to be speaking to our college ministry this evening. I would also volunteer in the youth ministry too if I wasn’t in the broader role I am currently. One day perhaps…. but thankful for all the youth and college ministry leaders in our churches across the world.”
- Brandon Hatmaker on Social Justice and Idolatry
- Michael Stewart with some excellent thoughts on Mission and Incarnation
- The Challenge of Diversity on Christian College Campuses
- Always time for a little Seth Godin wisdom
- A fun look at Boston (it’s great place to be if you are young, looking for a guy, like to get drunk, love sports, and don’t care about fashion)
- Is the lecture dead?
- Another interesting article on the future of the University: are we headed towards the virtual campus?
- A fascinating interactive map called “The Topography of Faith”
- More from the Scot McKnight/Daniel Kirk dialogue on narrative theology (story and daily life)
- Kathy Keller on raising kids in the city