- This Ashton Kutcher video got passed around a bunch this week…good stuff in an unexpected place
- Chris G on writing and speaking for introverts
- Donald Miller on clarity and leadership
- Frank Viola with an interesting breakdown of millennials
- Last, but not least, this is just cool
Managing rest, Shifts in Poverty, and How to be more like Jennifer Lawrence
A Wedding Story, Ambition Inflation, Introvert Rants, etc
- Sister Sarah brings her writing A-game to telling the tale of our sister’s wedding. Great Work!
- College students and Ambition Inflation
- A brilliant introvert rant!
- Some advice for historians
- The future of blogging? (aka: what is it like to have 100,000+ followers?)
Creativity, Humility, Risk, and The Importance of Turning Off Your Phone
- The always awesome Steven Pressfield reminding you that you have something to say
- I have found this to be true: Turn off the phone (and the tension)
- Why the “sex before marriage” conversation continues to be vital
- Adam on humility in ministry
- Rebecca on the importance of “just do something”
- Some thoughts on leading a dysfunctional team (part of a series)
- Surprising thoughts on sexuality and boundaries
- A lot of writing on introversion has come out lately. Here’s a look on how the “extrovert ideal” is affecting the academy.
- Will a more robust theology of work bring the “nomads” back to church?
- Rangers’ pitcher Yu Darvish gets the glory of the quad pen