- Spot-on analysis of the mindset of 21st century people (especially students)
- Killing programs: what the church can learn from google, apple, and facebook
- 26 ways to “heart” your pastor
- Donald Miller on “my subplot”
- Guy Chmielski with two great posts of notes from Catalyst: Some Thoughts on Millennials and 5 Stages to Awesome
5 Great Reads!
- The debate about Millennials continues (are they the most narcissistic generation?)
- One of my favorites articles on campus ministers in recent history (campus ministers as catechists)
- Fascinating article and research on “clergy killers” (how small groups of people are forcing pastors out of churches and the effects it has on those clergy)
- Time to plug my blogging friends/family: Sarah with a great post on celebration
- And Ryan…read his blog about his experiences in Afghanistan. Seriously, read it. It’s so good!