- Great article Amy wrote right before going into labor!
- The pastorate is a calling, not a job. Great reflections by Guy Chmieleski.
- Stephen Lutz on the importance of strategy (doing the right things vs. trying harder)
- Fascinating article on the world young women are growing up in
- The Giants magic number is 5!
Obama, Fatherhood, Personality, Reading, etc.
- Obama says fatherhood is more important than schmoozing
- Fascinating infograph on personality types and the use of social media
- Reading reduces stress!
- Adam McLane on the upside of negative feedback
- Eugene Cho on the women of the political conventions
Experience, Women in the Church, Philosophy, and Sweeps
- Guy Chmieleski wrote a great post on 15 things he’s learned in 15 years of campus ministry
- Millennials buy a lot of books!
- Q&A with Scot McKnight on Barna research regarding women’s role, women in the church, women in leadership
- BU prof Stephen Prothero on the difference between Christianity and Ayn Rand’s philosophy
- Oh, and the Giants SWEEP the Dodgers!